Thursday, August 1, 2013

More Polymer Creations Coming Soon.

Okay so I know I am Lara Crafty Murphy and the headline states Handmade Crafts From the Heart but since I began working with polymer clay I can't get enough so I will be making more crafts with polymer. There is just so much that can be made with polymer. So far I have made a business card holder, earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets, beads, miniature food charms, polymer people, and there is still so much more I want to make. For those of you who have never heard of polymer clay it is often referred to as bake-clay. It is called Sculpey Original, Sculpey II,  Sculpey III, Studio by Sculpey,  FIMO Classic,  FIMO Soft, PREMO, Pardo, Cernit, and KATO. They come in a variety of colors and so it makes it easy to get carried away. Poor Terry, My husband Terry is very supportive of my crafting adventures and he knows that the polymer adventure is just beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment