Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Creations In The Making

Sorry that I haven't blogged in so long, I have been busy with new creations, I feel like I have come a long way from my first creations, my children as polymer clay and I progress further as I go. I have also been going through some rough patches but with God's help I can make it through. Well I am off to Joann fabrics, they have polymer clay 50% off. Awesome! Usually I stock up when I can. I am also in the process of creating a website so that also has taken a lot of my time up, so when I am satisfied with that I will have that up and running since I have so many questions on the prices of creations and what colors, etc. It is very helpful that if I run into a block my brother-in-law designs websites, too. Right now though I am trying to do it myself, kinda a sense of accomplishment for me. Well until next time, many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment