Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Crafting Away.

 
My niece loves fairies so this is a card I made using Crafter's Companion's Flower Fairy  Range.

I have a lot of new creations on the brain. Sometimes it is hard to keep up. I will be posting them soon since I have just received my shipment from Crafter's Companion and boy am I amazed!

 In case you haven't heard of them, they are a company out of the UK and also in the US. You can check them out for yourself at www.crafterscompanion.co.uk and www.crafterscompanion.com for the US site.

If you love crafting as much as I do I highly recommend their products, you will not be disappointed. They have a large supply for all your paper crafting needs and now they even have beading!

I am making some creations using their products and will be posting pictures on my blog. Until then many blessings to you all!


My niece loves Tinker Bell so I made her this wrap around bracelet/ necklace and added some trinkets.

Her Tiner Bell shoes that I made for her.



Matching Tinker Bell purse made to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment