Friday, April 26, 2013

3 Projects For Mother's Day



Beautiful and Elegant Padded Cigar Box Purse I Made

 




Exploding box for Mom.

 Every year for Mother's Day I go out of my way for the two important Ladies in my life, my Mother Vera and Mother-In-Law Marge. This year is no different then any other. It gets harder each year since my husband and I come from huge families; I from 10 kids and he from 12 kids so I am always coming up with new ideas. These are just a few I have done. 
 

Exploding Purse card open.
I hope that you find these inspiring and surprisingly they were not that hard to make. If you would like to learn how just comment and I can do a tutorial.  These can't be bought in any store and the element of surprise is definitely worth it! Till next time, Many blessings to you all.


 









No comments:

Post a Comment