Sunday, July 7, 2013

Gonna Be Some Changes.

Sorry it has been so long, had a lot going on. I know that's no excuse. So I appologize. There are gonna be some changes to my blog. I am still gonna write on crafting but my posts will be as follows: Sunday-Friday I will have my posts up at 12 noon, except on Tuesdays where they will be up at 4pm, this is due to me being scheduled 10am-2pm on Tuesdays and rush hour traffic. So there you go. Everyday except Tuesdays my posts will be up at 12 noon and on Tuesdays they will be up at 4pm. Of course this excludes today but this will start tomorrow so you can look for that. This is because of consistency and I have found that I was not consistent on my blog and so I would just put it off and then kept putting it off. So I am working on being dependable. So that I can be there for you readers. I will try to have more pictures with better visability and more creations, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment