Sunday, July 21, 2013

If At First You Don't Suceed, Dust Yourself Off And Try Again.

First off I would like to appologize. I failed at trying to stay consistent. There is alot happening in my life these days, not saying that is an excuse but I have had a lot going on. Have a new consumer who moved in Anna's old room and let's just say things have been quite different. I am trying to just get a decent night's sleep. As always the Murphy camping was a blast but my mother-in-law and father-in-law could not be there due to his knee surgery, they were missed. As well as Terry's sister Eileen and her eleven children, well nine now; one is in Spain and another moved out on her own and doesn't see us very often, so there would only have been nine of the eleven there. Still brainstorming ideas so when I make some new creations I will post some pictures. I still have to put my camera pics on the computer so then I will be able to post some pics then also. Well I will try to be better in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment