Friday, July 12, 2013

The Early Post

Okay so I know I said I would be posting at 12 noon but today is gonna be busy so I gotta do it now. I have been up since 6am and I am trying to get a head start on creating. I love my job but lately I have been thinking of starting a business of my own selling my creations, THINKING not ACTING, yet anyway. I have began to tweak a website but have not yet published it due to my photo problems. I told ya before, I am not savvy when it comes to that sort of thing but my husband is so I'd ask him. No luck in house searching so Terry and I decided to just fix up our home now, Mickey is not happy but I think if we fix our's up she might like it better. My son Joshua wants to go to Walmart for a game so I will check out some more ideas while there, then maybe stop by Joann's to get a shadow box and start my sister's present. Busy, busy, busy. Terry's 43rd Birthday is on the 26th so I gotta find that hat on-line! He wants another Pink Floyd hat, my husband loves Pink Floyd and he just likes the music. Being 6 years younger I thought it was strange when we first began dating but it has grown on me, too.  Well onto crafting so I have some product and also some pics for all of you. Hope you have a wonderful day and find time to use your God-given talents in whatever you achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment