Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bedroom Finished, Onto Next Project!

Well we finished our bedroom, well I still need to shop for new bedding but the room is done, new flooring, painted, and the vanity and sink are in. Now it is on to the next project or shall I say projects. My niece is getting married June 29th so I must go to work on her gift which I am making. Don't get me wrong I could buy a gift and there is nothing wrong with buying gifts, but I am  Lara Crafty Murphy for a reason. If I didn't make her a gift she would think I was mad at her since my thing is to make gifts. Below is a gift I made in celebration of my mother LaVera. I also made two cards, one for my mom and one for a co-worker's mom. I will be doing a tutorial on this later this week so stay tuned. Remember to also visit my pal Judy at pursuitoffunctionalhome.com for her latest tips and ideas. She is wonderful! Again, Happy Mother's Day to all you Mother's and May God Bless.

Matching ring makes a set complete.


Crafter's Companion Frou Frou Mother's Day Card



 
Crafter's Companion Frou Frou Mother's Day Card

No comments:

Post a Comment