Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Learning A New Craft.

This weekend my 7 year old Joshua saw a picture of polymer creations. The lady had made some bow rings and mustache bling and he showed it to me. He looked at me with his baby blues and said, " Mom, I know you can do it! Think how happy Mickayla will be if you could make those." Joshua is so sweet and he is always thinking of his older sister, how could I say no. So he and I watched some YouTube tutorials and the next day I bought some polymer clay. I have been making charms left and right and now am working on some key chain charms.Below are some creations of my children. Mickayla, my 14 year old, then Joshua who is 7 holding a Wii remote, and then Jonah who is 14 1/2 months with his diaper and sippy cup. I think they are good for my first try, ha ha. More to come. Many blessings until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment