Friday, May 17, 2013

My Greatest Creations

Kayla's hero, my  handsome husband Terry
Kayla, Joshua, and Jonah
My greatest creations are my children, actually our creations. My oldest is Mickayla, Kayla for short. She is 14 going on 20, ha ha. She is the exact opposite of me. I am classy and crafty and she is relaxed and laid back. We are total opposites. She loves music and I love crafting. My motto is,' why buy it when I can make it?', her's is, 'why make it when I can buy it?' Eventhough she is a typical teenager she still has heart. 
Joshua with his little buddy Jonah.

Then there's Joshua. He is 7 years old and the sweetest kid you could ever meet. He has a love for everyone that he meets and goes out of his way for everyone. He is a great big brother to Jonah and very honest. He tells on himself even if it means he will be punished. Joshua is very supportive of everything I do, he likes when I make things for him especially.

Last but not ever least is Jonah. Although he is only 14 mos. He is full of energy and smiles. I bet his smile could light up the room. He is walking and talking and full of curiosity. Sometimes it is hard to craft around him because he is into everything as a toddler often is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment